After many months of anticipation and hard work, we are pleased to announce Nagios XI 2012 Beta is ready for public testing! XI 2012 is loaded with a variety of new features, and we’d love your help in making sure that 2012 is ready for full release as soon as possible. A key difference with the release of 2012 is that there will be both an Enterprise Edition and a Standard Edition, with the Enterprise Edition being targeted at users with larger environments.
About Nagios Labs
Nagios is the industry standard in IT infrastructure monitoring.
Nagios Labs is where our techs talk about new projects, support issues, best practices, and the cool stuff that's coming.
- Utilizing a RAM Disk in Nagios XI – the Easy Way
- How To Upgrade Nagios XI From Web UI. (How to Upgrade to Nagios XI 5.)
- Monitor the End of the World (or any other event of your choosing) with Nagios XI!
- Monitor logs on Windows Domain Controllers using Nagios Log Server
- Announcing the New Naming Convention for Nagios Enterprise Products
Alerts Awards Awesome Business Monitoring Community Components Configuration Cool Stuff Databases Deployment Development Distributed Monitoring Events Graphs Internationalization Jobs Maps and Diagrams Mobile Nagios Core Nagios Fusion Nagios Log Server Nagios Network Analyzer Nagios XI NCPA Notifications NRDS NRPE Passive Checks Performance Plugins Remote Monitoring Reports Site News Support Issues Tech Tips UI Uncategorized Updates Videos Visualizations VMWare Windows Wizards